Part-time Stylists Wanted at Bessie Blue!
We are always seeking trained retailers with a solid background to help create a fashion experience for our customers!
We are looking for a self-motivated, friendly, and high-energy stylist who has a strong dedication to customer service and the ability to provide superior styling to clients.
- Make clients feel welcome and help them find pieces that meet their personal style needs
- Build relationships with regular clients and keep their style preferences in mind
- Operate a computerized POS system to process sales and track
- Maintain product levels and organization of goods on the sales floor
- 3-5 years retail experience
- Strong communications skills and ability to work well with others
- Experience operating a computerized POS system
- Comfortable with basic cash management procedures
- Ability to sort, count, and verify numbers
- Familiarity with basic retail sales techniques
- Knowledge of shop security and safety procedures
- Strong understanding of customer service standards and procedures
- Experience with retail floor merchandising techniques and stock control
- Ability to navigate social media
Our mission is to make fashion and the understanding of current trends, an easy and exciting opportunity for our customers to feel good about themselves. We want to take the hassle and stress out of shopping and address our clients wardrobe needs accurately and efficiently. We hope to sell the clothing women reach for regularly each day, and make their closets a happier place. We strive to create special relationships with our customers, as that has been our strength in growing our brand. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Belmont, MA
Pay: Competitive Pay and Incentives